Executive, Business or Leadership Coaching
Professional coaching is a thought-provoking, introspective, and creative process.
We believe and honour our client, as the expert in his or her work-life, and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole. We merely aid our clients in the coaching process, through the dialogue and activities, to be able to pin down strategic action plans and solutions for the challenges or difficulties they may be facing – in order to help them grow in their professional role(s) throughout their working careers.
Professional coaching at EverJOURNEY entails 3 different types of professional coaching namely:
Executive, Business or Leadership Coaching– which one you chose is dependent on your professional coaching requirements.
The process of professional coaching empowers the individual (whether they are a business owner, a business executive, a leader or a manager ) to maximise their professional potential on a wide variety of business aspects.
What is Executive Coaching?
An executive coach guides & helps individuals to gain confidence, self-awareness, and clarifies and guide them in achieving their business or executive development objectives, and or goals within their executive role or career.
What is Business Coaching?
Specifically for business owners. A business coach guides & helps a business owner in running a successful business; by helping them clarify the vision and mission of their business; and executing the overall desired business goals & strategy.
Business coaching entails the process of getting a business from where it is now; to where the business owner wants it to be.
We guide business owners to think holistically about their business as a whole organisation and; not just in separate silos or departments.
Some aspects of business coaching would involve competitive analysis, threats /risks, succession/legacy planning, contingency planning/business continuity, strategy, customer service … and much more.
What is Leadership Coaching?
A leadership coach guides & helps both upcoming, or experienced leaders, to maximise their performance and increase their leadership & communication skills in the workplace, providing them the platform and support to enable them to lead a team/business unit or organisation effectively, in line with the overall business vision and strategy.
How can Executive, Business or Leadership Coaching with EverJOURNEY help?
- As we know there are many challenges that business owners , business executives and leaders face in today’s complex and ever changing fast paced world .
- Professionals & Business Executives are now , more than ever, expected to constantly re-invent themselves by being adaptable to change, improve & increase productivity, provide excellent service to their customers, and to provide effective and strategic solutions to current & upcoming challenges, all this, while remaining ahead of their competitors.
- A business/professional coach helps you on your professional journey to identify threats & challenges and enables you to find the solutions to overcome these challenges— with your natural talents, strengths, core values, and vision for your professional life.
- A business/professional coach will enable you to use your resources & capabilities, and to guide in finding & creating positive strategic decisions & solutions ; that are powerful, impactful and , provide you the most desired & optimum results.
- Professional Coaching empowers you and aids you to achieve your strategic business goals & objectives , while improving your overall performance and increasing the business revenue & profits.
How can professional coaching help me in my business or executive or leadership role?
- Improve Productivity
- Improve communication & collaboration
- Improve company morale
- Increase Motivation
- Improved team performance
- Defined Focus and strategy
- Identifying blockages, weaknesses and blind spots in your business
- Identify potential risks and work towards curbing losses associated with those risks
- Define and implement Business continuity & contingency plans
- Behavioral changes
- Clarity and vision for your business
- Shared & collective vision
- Culture shift
- Increased emotional intelligence
How long should I hire a busines coach for?
- EverJOURNEY provides one-on-one coaching for professionals ; or for members that are part of a management team in a corporate organisation.
Individual one-on-one Professional coaching:
A minimum of 3 months commitment is required for one-on-one Professional coaching ( Executive Business & Leadership Coaching ).
The rates of which are the same as personal life coaching, a commitment of 3 months for the coaching process and payment is required upfront.
55$ USD 45$ USD per 90 min session 40£ GBP 35£ GBP per 90 min session 45€ EUR 40€ EUR per 90 min session R750 ZAR R650 ZAR per 90 min session
Team Leader, Manager or Leadership coaching
- For several members of a management team.
- Team Leader, Manager or Leadership coaching is available for team members that are part of one organisation, they would be coached individually and as part of a team.
- An Initial 30 min scoping meeting to understand your management’s team business coaching requirements and goals.
- Once we have discussed your requirements a formal quote will be provided.
- A minimum of 6 months commitment is required for Team Manager or Leadership coaching and payment is required upfront.