What is life Coaching?
- Life Coaching is a powerful & purposeful outcomes-based dialogue between two individuals ( The coach and coachee), where the coachee comes out feeling better than when they started the conversation.
- In some settings, a series of activities, and techniques may be conducted during the session, to aid the coachee in finding clarity, focus & direction– to achieve certain goals/make changes/overcome obstacles…etc
- The coach empowers the coachee, by helping them define and accomplish the desired outcomes or goals in both their personal and or professional lives.
- The coach aids their coaching clients in creating a systematic framework for such desired outcomes goal setting & planning, and they encourage the coachee within each step of the way ( or over a specific agreed-upon period of time).
- With a life coach at your side, one is more likely to reach those goals that otherwise might not be achieved on your own.
Is Life Coaching therapy?
- Life coaching is distinct from giving advice, consulting, counselling, mentoring and administering therapy.
- A Therapist analyses their client’s past as a tool for understanding their client’s present behaviours, whereas a life coach simply aids a client in identifying and describing the current problematic behaviours or situation; so the client can work to modify them on their own.
- Therapists focus on the “why” of certain behavioural patterns; while coaches work on the “how” to work towards achieving a goal, driving the client to make the required changes for themselves.
- Life coaches do not give advice, they merely guide their clients through the conversation /dialogue/activities, during the coaching session, to find the ‘answers & solutions for their current situation; and aid their clients in setting an action plan to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved.
How long should I hire a life coach?
- Firstly an introduction session is arranged for 30 min at no charge.
- The requirements & desired outcomes for coaching and the duration would be agreed upon depending on the situation and the agreed-upon desired outcomes.
- Coaching sessions can be over a period of time (3, 6 months a year or even longer).
- You are welcome to enquire about EverJourney’s caching Packages by sending a query. Prices for 90 & 60 min sessions are below.
- Some hire a coach for years others prefer to hire a coach for the duration of a specific project or goal that they wish to achieve.
- Some clients might ‘not know’ what the problem is, but realise they may require some changes in their life’s circumstances, and through the coaching session, identify what the ‘problem’ is, and what needs to occur in order to ‘resolve’ these issue or unwanted circumstances (s).
How can Life Coaching help?
- Life Coaching empowers you to develop your inner resources & capabilities and aids you in setting purposeful & actionable goals.
- It is an easier and faster way to achieve the desired results when working with a life coach than if you are acting alone.
- Life coaching is proven to increase your individual performance, and drive you to act towards your desired results and outcomes a lot faster than if you worked on your own.
- Life coaching empowers you to take control of your future and set positive, relevant and empowering goals that will improve the overall quality of your life.
- EverJourney’s Personal One-on-One Life Coaching is NLP based read more about NLP below.
What is Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a set of valuable tools, techniques, skills, systems & processes that can be used to change one’s thoughts and behaviours to create positive and desired changes in their personal and professional life.
- NLP is known as the science of understanding human behavioural and communication patterns of the self and others; using certain views & models of understanding.
- NLP is a methodology that studies the strategies (techniques, tools, methods); while coaching is a method (strategy) that is used to support clients to get the desired outcome.
- NLP Practitioner Coaches, perform these NLP strategies to enable our clients to perform at their best, to have control over their state and emotions, to reframe representation of their past or current events and ultimately drive them to take action in their lives. Thus being able to move forward into a new state and desired positive outcomes for themselves.
- During the personal life coaching sessions, depending on the desired outcomes, and the ‘problem’ described by the client, a series of NLP practices will be conducted to aid the coaching process.
How can Life Coaching help me?
- Identify your life goals ( be in personal or professional )
- Identify your personal mission statement , your personal life goals , and your values.
- Provide clarity & direction in your life, and hold you accountable for your desired goals you set for yourself
- Improve your overall quality of life
- Aid you in overcoming fears, insecurities , and allow you to gain more confidence in your capabilities.
- Overcoming self-limiting thought patterns or behaviours
- Fast track achieving your goals, in order to live the life you truly want for yourself
- Recognition of the possibilities for your life
- Identify the resources and capabilities within you
- Overcome your past and not allow your trauma’s/‘negative’ past experiences and or doubts stand in your way to create the life you truly deserve.
- Improve relationships
- Improve your career
- Improve your business
- Improve your communication
- Improve your overall health & wellbeing
- Reframe negative experiences or events
- Change your mindset
- Find more clarity, focus and direction.
- Live a meaningful life
- Find your passion
And much more!
Rates for Personal Life Coaching
All sessions are booked for 90 min
55$ USD 40$ USD per 90 min session 40£ GBP 35£ GBP per 90 min session 45€ EUR 40€ EUR per 90 min session R750 ZAR R650 ZAR per 90 min session
All sessions are booked for 90 min, now offering; 60 min session @
R500 ZAR R450 ZAR
Rates are per hour paid 48 hours before the session, company information & banking details are provided in the link below to by via Electronic Funds ( EFT) or Pay with PayPal
- Use your Name as a reference when making a payment.
- Should the dates you require be unavailable please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative slots.
- Any cancellations up to 72 hours before the session will be charged in full ( unless for valid medical emergencies)
- Should you cancel 3 times consecutively you will be notified in writing of the termination of the agreement.
- Coaching Questionnaire must be completed before the first formal coaching session. You can find the coaching questionnaire here.
- By accepting a coaching session you are bound by the terms and agreements that can be found here.
Use the booking button below to book a session:
Banking & Company Details link below: